If you have recently been in a car accident and are experiencing pain or injury, it’s important to get it addressed as soon as possible. If left untreated, acute injuries can become lifelong chronic conditions that decrease your overall quality of life and even your lifespan. Come to Anthem Chiropractic in Henderson, NV to ensure a full recovery today.
What is a Soft Tissue Injury?
Soft tissue is connective and supportive tissue that surrounds bones, organs and other structures in the body. It includes muscles, ligaments, tendons, fascia, nerves, fibrous tissues, blood vessels, fat and synovial membranes. These most frequently become injured through strain or blunt force, both of which can occur in a car accident. In other words, if your tissues experience a blow or are pulled, bent or torn, you may experience pain, swelling, bruising or serious injury.
It takes time to heal from such trauma. Even if you’ve been cleared by a physician of serious injury, you may still have a soft tissue injury that is compromising your health, so it’s important to seek treatment for it.
How Our Henderson Chiropractor Can Help with Car Accident Pain
Our experienced and professional chiropractor of 23 years, Dr. Derek Day, and his team assess treatment to help reduce that pain. The chiropractic team may choose a number of different treatments based on your pain and the type of tissue affected by the auto accident.
Auto Accident Treatment and Therapy for the Henderson and Las Vegas Areas
There are many types of auto accident treatment and therapy your chiropractor might choose to employ. These include:
- Chiropractic Adjustments: Our gentle chiropractic adjustments realign bodily tissues and relieve pressure and pain from injury.
- Physiotherapy: This includes hands-on therapy, movement exercises and advice about how to quickly heal muscles, ligaments and other soft tissues damaged in the accident.
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation: We use gentle electrical impulses to stimulate and strengthen muscles.
- Ultra-Sound Therapy: We use sound waves that penetrate the surface of your skin, reaching deeper soft tissues to stimulate cell regeneration and healing.
- Massage Therapy: This age-old approach to healing relaxes muscles, reduces pain and increases your body’s ability to heal.
- If you’ve been in an auto accident and are looking for compassionate treatment or effective therapy, you’ll find it here at Anthem Chiropractic in Henderson, NV. Our chiropractor assesses your individual condition to determine the root cause of your issues and create a customized treatment plan that will improve your health today. We know that one-size-fits-all solutions never work. Rather, we take a whole-person approach to healing your body from the inside out, leading to effective healing and better wellness.
Come Meet the Henderson and Las Vegas Car Accident Chiropractor at Anthem Chiropractic
Anthem Chiropractic is a leading chiropractic wellness clinic in the Las Vegas and Henderson area. Led by our chiropractor, Dr. Derek Day, who started his practice after a back injury and benefiting from chiropractic care, our clinic welcomes patients from all walks of life. Our well-trained staff makes all our Henderson and Las Vegas patients feel safe and welcome in our warm and friendly setting.
If you’re looking for treatment to help with an injury sustained in a car accident, it’s time to seek help. Please call us today at (702) 614-6777 . We would be happy to answer any questions or make you an appointment today, so don’t wait any longer to reach better health.